Saturday 12 January 2013

Mood board (music magazine)



My mood board made up on key images I feel represnt my genre and feel of my magazine I have the feminin symbol as my magazine is a female edition also follows the pink colourscheme of my magazine , also cosiding with the pink theme a new era cap very a hat very popular in the hip hop scene and pink headphone (beats by Dr Dre) an icon in the hip hop industry. Also in my mood board I have technology thats very big amongst the hip hop community boombox , vinal and Dj decks . I have several posters incorperated in my mood board firstly parental advisory which can be commonly found on Hip Hop CD's due to inapropriate content ,secondly a "rhythm and blues" poster besides this this poster and microphone these are the only photos that can express RnB as Hip -Hop is more a culture movement .Along with this movement comes street dance and graffiti the flaunting of money and jewlery .

No comments:

Post a Comment