Thursday 10 January 2013

Audience research & findings

Below link to my music Questionnare:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F25RWKB


1.Indie ranking first followed by Hip -Hop as prefered genre of music



2. Bands were more popular than solo artists




3.Gigs were seen as more enjoyable than festivals


4. This was to find out if a masterclass in production could be an appropriate prize 




5. Like 4 another question to find an appropriate give away .


6. This question was to get a feel of what content my article should contain 



7. Another question to see what interests readers , in order for the right balance.



8. Another research give away question.

9. My first 100% response for an activity i could involve in my magazine.


10. My final question to see what best way to promote music.



My research will help my pre production phase by giving me ideas of what genre is preferred ,what content readers would be interested in ,weather a band or a solo artist should be on the front cover what would be the ideal competition or benificial giveaways .









No comments:

Post a Comment